- Gold Coast Mc
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- 100% work from home role for a Sydney based top 100 accounting firm
- Part-time or full-time applications considered
- Flexibility and work/life balance, with opportunities for career progression
About the Client
A large and reputable Sydney based firm is looking for a technically adept senior auditor who is willing to solely work from home.
The multiple partner team works together with all their staff to continually deliver excellence in the audit and advisory space. Having operated for over 60 years, they are firmly established within the industry and foster a genuine client approach and sense of community.
About the Role
Despite being based at home, the firm’s leading technology and expertise will keep you in touch with the business as you work alongside managers and partners. You will be leading all sizes of engagements from planning through to completion in a diverse breadth of industries. Create meaningful relationships as you coach a team of intermediate auditors, while collaborating with an experienced team of ex big-four managers and partners.
More details about the role:
- Audit various clients of any size, from large organisations to, SMEs, to Australian subsidiaries of International Corporations to help them achieve business excellence
- Conduct audits in line with Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards and apply relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Plan audit engagements, identify key audit risk areas and prepare work plans
- Prepare statutory financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a range of clients
- Liaise with clients alongside experienced managers and partners and identify opportunities for business growth
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Relevant tertiary education and knowledge on IFRS and auditing skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in audit in a public practice
- Near completion or certification of a CA/CPA qualification
- Strong written, verbal, technological and interpersonal skills, with a passion for developing strong client relationships
- Experience with APS/XPA, Excel, MYOB/Quickbooks or extremely advantageous
Despite 60 years of experience and success in the audit space, this firm is never complacent, and is constantly adapting to this fast-paced, globalized, and cloud-based world. Technology and innovation are valued, and staff are encouraged to provide insight into what works and what could be improved. Additionally, staff are trusted to work independently, while leaders provide guidance and insight when needed. External training sessions are provided to support employees in developing professional acumen or improving wellbeing. The firm understands the necessity of a work-life balance and incorporates flexibility and an open dialogue into their culture. They believe staff should be rewarded for their work and provide a range of financial and wellbeing benefits to care for their people.
- 100% WFH with a top 100 Sydney based firm – get invaluable career experience from the comfort of your home office
- Authentic career development opportunities and transparent processes for career advancement
- Work with an Ex-Big 4 leadership team in a supportive and professional environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance – No fixed start and finish times
- Generous study support for CA/CPA and post-graduate students – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Frequent training from external educators, developing technical and soft skills to help you thrive
- Well-being allowance and discounts in insurance, banking, retail and entertainment
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.