- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
About the firm:
You will be working for a young, progressive firm whose head office is based in Sydney. Since its conception around three years ago, the firm has trebled its fee base and doubled its headcount and anticipates this growth to continue. Their client base consists largely of interesting start-ups in various phases of the business growth and life cycle.
The firm focuses its efforts on offering accounting and tax services to clients including CFO advisory, financial modelling. These services are supported by the traditional tax compliance and tax planning. The firm is completely cloud based allowing staff to work from anywhere.
This is a firm ran by entrepreneurs who are truly passionate about business growth and helping their clients succeed.
About the role:
This is a completely remote role whereby you will be supported by the other team members through the use of video software tools and phone calls. You will use completely cloud based software such as Xero.
Your role will be 50% client facing (via video call) business advisory/outsourced CFO/complex tax advice and 50% reviewing of tax compliance work.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients including start-ups of various sizes and industries and established SMEs
- Liaise directly with clients presenting tax and business advisory work
- Complete work including virtual CFO, cashflow forecasting, budgeting, restructuring and complex tax planning and some tax advice
- Review the work of around 5 off-shore employees who complete all of the processing work
- Liaise with lawyers, R&D tax adviser and other industry specialists to get the best advice for clients
- CA/CPA qualified with 5+ years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory work including financial modelling advantageous
- Virtual CFO/CFO Advisory experience highly advantageous
- Experience reviewing tax compliance work of more than 3 staff (offshore staff management advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Must have considerable client facing experience
- Work from anywhere
- Still work closely with experts in their field
- Minimal processing work
- Focus on business advisory and virtual CFO
- Direct client management role
- Work on diverse and interesting clients who are passionate and have dynamic needs
- Work for a successful and rapidly growing firm with entrepreneurial partners
- Unlimited growth and progression potential
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more info or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org