- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
This is a successful and growing firm with a team of around 15 staff. The firm are known for being client-centric and for utilising the latest technology. Clients come from a range of industries such as property and medical with turnovers up to $50m.
The firm has enjoyed steady growth over the last several years and even during COVID managed a 15% increase in revenue. The firm prides itself on providing flexibility and fostering a family friendly environment with supportive and attentive parters.
This is a client manager role focused on servicing a book of business clients (and some SMSFs) worth around $500k in fees.
You will also review the work of three team members, two of which are offshore.
- Working with partners and wider team on all aspects of client service delivery
- Delivering business strategy, development and project management services
- Advise on and implement tax-effective strategies
- Advise clients regarding their tax and accounting needs
- Deliver tax and accounting compliance solutions
- Manage a portfolio of clients including proposals, billing and recovery
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5 + years experience in a business services or tax role
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal support from partners
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be seeking part-time work (3 to 4 days)
It’s about you
- Fully flexible environment
- Remote working available
- Work autonomously, manage your own clients
- Generous remuneration
- Bonus structure
- Part-time role
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information.