- $50000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
This is a young, boutique accounting firm in a prime location on the Central Coast. The firm brands itself as a "Business Advisory" practice and actively differentiates itself from other local accounting firms. The firms fee base is largely generated from value-add and advisory services, moving away from the traditional compliance based model. You will work in a small team with a supportive nature and be mentored by a young partner. The firm is experiencing significant growth thanks to the partners ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships with their clients. If you want to work for a firm that put client interaction and satisfaction at the heart of their approach, this is the firm to join. No matter which level you are at, you will be able to grow your own client list and hold regular advisory meetings with clients.
Working hours are completely flexible and you will have the ability to work from home freely. You will also benefit from CA support and ongoing training with unmatched opportunities for career progression. The firm also offers a bonus structure for all staff.
You will work on one partner and one manager in a role which will be focused on holding regular client meetings. The primary goal is to offer business coaching to a variety of SMEs and start-ups.
In line with the growth of the firm, this role will naturally progress into managing some staff as the team grows. You will receive in-depth training in order to offer these advisory/coaching services to clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Take personal responsibility of client portfolios and build client rapport
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Outsourced CFO and Business Advisory work
- Tax Planning & dealing with key tax issues
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations
- Assist clients with technology queries
- Liaise with third parties to assist in provide clients with advice for various aspects of their business
The firm are seeking a friendly and personable accountant who is interested in a client facing role and moving away from working for a traditional accounting firm by focus less on compliance and more on advisory. This role will offer a clear progression pathway to Manager and Partner level.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum 1 years experience in an Australian public practice firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Permanent resident of Australia
If you would like more information please call or email Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 / email@example.com