- $121000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Immediately Available Role
• Great time to join this business.
Our client is an established player in their market and they are needing a technically sound financial accountant to join the business immediately.
This role will play a key function in supporting the finance team to deliver accurate and timely financial information to senior business stakeholders. You will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the company financial information and reporting.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements within required timeframes
- Assist in the preparation of monthly board packs and other management reports
- Maintenance of the General Ledger including balance sheet reconciliations, reconciliation of control accounts and the correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including payroll tax, Workcover, BAS and FBT
- Support external audit
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as requested by the Financial Controller
- Accounting Qualification – CA or CPA
- Experience working in Health, Manufacturing, or FMCG will be highly regarded
- Experience in a multi-site business