- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• 3-6 month contract
• Junior-Mid level Position
Opportunity to join this established company on an initial contract basis for 3-6 months with the opportunity of extention.
Key requirements are:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in configuring and managing databases both on premise and in the cloud
• Proven experience supporting PowerBI
• Experience with management and development of database systems, especially MSSQL. Other knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB would be desirable.
• Value being a part of an innovative high-performing team that strives to exceed expectations
• Leverage soft skills, software and hardware configuration capabilities and formal IT frameworks
• Have proven software engineering and coding skills in a data intensive environment to deliver special projects over and above BAU activity.
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and logic into a technical specification for implementation
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills and documentation skills
• Experience at working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Exceptional customer service orientation
This role would suit someone with around 2 years+ in the data space. Interviews will be scheduled for next week.
Contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recuitment on 0439210056 or apply online today.