- Base + Super
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Work in partnership with leaders to ensure they are able to lead and support business change.
• Drive new ways of change to be embraced, adopted and utilised.
Leading National Organisation. Rolling out new Kronos system (time and attendance) to a large distributed and remote workforce.
To support in the development and execution of a comprehensive change strategy and approach which mitigates the people impacts of our internal and external stakeholders whilst supporting the project and initiative outcomes. Be responsible for:
- Leading the development and delivery of the plan for change management and execute activities within the plan.
- Assist in preparing the impacted business areas to enable their transition to new ways of working.
- Understanding the change impacts, engage and involve stakeholders at all levels to support the desired change outcomes and success criteria of our strategic initiatives.
- Actively drive the changes when they are happening and afterwards to provide guidance and reinforce the change.
- Contribute to assessing the effectiveness of the change and confirmation that benefits are being realised.
- Developing proactive collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders and building influence and trust to effect outcomes.
- Experience in change across a large user base ideally in HR Systems and or Finance Systems.
- Kronos Preferred or similar.
- Business focused PM to oversee all the projects across all business streams and ensure consistency.
- Experience working on transformation projects.
- Ability to quickly establish effective relationships.
- Use a team approach to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Proven change experience providing solutions at enterprise service levels and in a high compliance environment.
- Proven, effective stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage confidently at all levels.
- Proven successful experience leading a multi-disciplinary team in a complex environment using Agile methods.
- Proven organisational, project management, reporting and budget management skills.
- Create an inclusive environment, share knowledge and empower your team.
- Ability to respond resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges, transitions and demands. Ability to effectively deal with the pressure and complexities of various situations.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929