- $70000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Learning & Development Administrator
- Permanent Opportunity
- CBD Location
- Organisation that values its people
This amazing opportunity for a seasoned L&D/RTO Administrator to join their team. In this role you will work to support with the increasing demand for the essential service they provide in the community. This role will not only be technically fulfilling but also give you the satisfaction of knowing you are working with an organisation that helps and offers something back.
- Team admin support including meeting set up, minuting and action log maintenance, invoice management and management of shared inboxes.
- Develop reports, databases and documents
- Administration and coordination of various training programmes liaising with internal and external contract facilitators.
- Manage logistics for training activities including venues, catering, and equipment.
- Work with the team to maintain and monitor compliance (collate documentation; communicate and implement any changes to regulatory requirements).
- Plan/Schedule Internal audits and course reviews across training centres
- Ensure the accuracy of student data
- Have 2+years’ experience in a training, L&D or Education coordination role
- LMS administration experience
- Trainer and student relationship management experience
- RTO , Moodle & JobReady experience desired
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785