- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Quality & Compliance - Customer Disputes
- Financial services experience and understanding of AFCA non-negotiable
- Reputable brand; great culture, great service.
- Experience in complex customer dispute resolution non-negotiable
An awesome brand with a national footprint, our client is recognised for being a leader in their field and worlds apart from other financial providers in terms of service delivery and compliance.
Reporting to the Dispute Manager, the Quality & Assurance Officer position is critical reviewing and assessing the quality of written responses provided to Customers for the resolution of complaints, based on the law, good industry and managing complaints in line with company policy but also in line with regulatory requirements.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Quality Assurance of the team’s work and compliance with RG 271.
- Implement system and process improvement with the aim of compliance by design and increased productivity.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite, and legislative requirements, including NCCP.
- Ensure appropriate management of customer information in line with regulatory requirements.
- Review the team’s written responses, ensuring quality and consistency of output throughout the team.
- Provide constructive feedback to the team on their written responses.
- Assist Senior Managers in development and education of the team complying with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for communicating, reporting and engagement on complaint investigations, handling and resolution to the customer and internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and understand complaint resolutions to ensure there is appropriate level of challenge and oversight on CDR decision making, objectivity and the balance between customer outcomes.
- Management of all written assessment requests from ASIC, customers or third parties
- Preparation of confidentiality agreements.
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785