- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Long term career progression opportunities and a competitive salary
- Audit role with a huge demand for value add, opportunity for consulting and data analytic work
- A mid-tier firm with the perfect balance of large firm opportunities and boutique culture
About the Client
This established firm is championed by passionate industry leaders with hundreds of years of combined experience, who are committed to helping their clients achieve success and growth.
The multiple partner team has a client-centric approach and is continually adapting to the ever-changing professional audit space. They are experiencing exceptional growth due to constant innovation and development in the workplace and wider financial industry.
About the Role
Access opportunities for long term career progression while gaining exposure to a diverse range of clients in multiple industries. Help businesses improve the way they work by leading all sizes of engagements from planning through to completion. Create meaningful relationships as you coach a team of intermediate auditors, while collaborating with an experienced team of ex big-four managers and partners.
More details about the role:
- Audit various large organisations and SMEs that are both listed and unlisted from a variety of industries including professional services, marketing, real estate, and construction
- Conduct audits in line with Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards and apply relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Plan audit engagements, identify key audit risk areas and prepare work plans
- Respond to a huge appetite for value-add work
- Prepare statutory financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a range of clients
- Liaise with clients alongside experienced managers and partners and identify opportunities for business growth
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Relevant tertiary education and knowledge on IFRS and auditing skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in audit in a public practice
- Near completion or certification of a CA/CPA qualification
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a passion for developing strong client relationships
- Experience with APS/XPA, Excel, MYOB/Quickbooks or extremely advantageous
This firm empowers its employees through a supportive and collaborative environment in a diverse and integrated workforce. Staff are trusted to work independently, while leaders provide guidance and insight when needed. External trainers are often brought in to provide employees with further professional acumen or improve well being, particularly in these difficult and uncertain times. The firm understands the necessity of a work-life balance, and incorporates flexibility and an open dialogue into their culture. They believe staff should be rewarded for their work, and provide a range of financial and well being benefits to care for their people.
- Authentic career development opportunities and transparent processes for career advancement
- Work with an Ex-Big 4 leadership team in a supportive social and professional environment
- Opportunity for rewarding Outsourced CFO work with SME and established clients if desired
- Emphasis on work/life balance – No dress code or fixed start and finish times, WFH opportunities
- Generous study support for CA/CPA and post-graduate students – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Frequent training from external educators, developing technical and soft skills to help you thrive
- Well-being allowance and discounts in insurance, banking, retail and entertainment
- A social club, volunteering days, EOFY party, Melbourne Cup Function, all day Christmas party and team building activities.
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.