- Rooty Hill
- $75000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Part of a larger group creating brand name food products
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager focusing on Preventative maintenance & stores
The business is a household name in food manufacturing producing a range of SKUS at its North West facility. The business needs a Maintenance Planner and Stores Manager to move the business towards a more preventative model of maintenance.
The Maintenance Planner and Stores Engineer is responsible for the creation of maintenance schedules and plans to support optimal equipment uptime utilising SAP. The role holder will develop preventative maintenance plans to ensure maximum value is derived from equipment whilst also ensuring spares and parts are always available for the site engineering team. Specifically you will also;
- Perform MEX planning activities across the site
- Ensure safe working is adhered to by all Engineers
- Ensure implementation, effective use and continued development of appropriate maintenance planning systems
- Support the Maintenance Team in the planning of Operational Shutdowns
- Implement and enhance site CMMS
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a maintenance planner with experience covering stores and an expertise in Preventative maintenance iusing a CMMS (ideally SAP). Your experience will be gained from within a food, beverage or complex fmcg manufacturing environment, you will also ideally hold a Degree in a relevant subject.
Circa $90,000 TRP
Matthew Walker- firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW