- Sydney CBD
- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Immediate start preferable
- Own your process
- Strong leadership and supportive team culture
FutureYou have partnered with a well-known retail giant in the recruitment of their new Payroll Compliance Specialist to join their team. They are very well known with their brand carrying a level of pride!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and joining a team of 6, you'll be working alongside another Payroll Compliance Specialist permanently. They are a great, stable team just keen to ease the work load on the existing team members. Throwing money and support to the payroll department, they are operating at optimum capacity.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring payroll are processing according to up to date legislation
- Superannuation, taxation and all statutory deductions
- All further third party deductions
- Project based work to improve these processes
- Assisting in award and enterprise agreement negotiation with HR
Please ensure you have in-depth knowledge of payroll processing as well as experience with payroll accounting and compliance knowledge.
in return you will receive $110k - $120k + Super - this is a work from home opportunity at the moment and they do not plan to return to the office full-time for the foreseeable. You will also receive a range of benefits to be elaborated on later.
If this sounds like the role for you 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role