- Sydney CBD
- $65000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Why this job is important:
As the first point-of-contact between our client and their clients, you are responsible for ensuring that they receive quality service support and find success through the use of our platform. The Client Support Analyst creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
As a Client Support Analyst for our product, a typical day might include:
- Responding to inquiries via Live Chat, Email, and/or video call
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, collaborating cross-functionally to fix the problem, and communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Escalating complex issues to senior members of the support team, as needed
- Creating accurate instance set-ups, making sure to effectively log and update internal documents while managing various third-party system integration's.
- Partnering with the development, release management, and professional services teams to manage customer inquiries and escalate through the proper channels, when appropriate
- Facilitates scheduled Zoom meetings with clients to gather more information, investigate an issue, or train an end-user on the product
- Provides after-hours and on-call support as needed through live chat or impromptu live support requests.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base by enhancing and creating Help Articles and adding new documentations to the internal Knowledge Base
To be successful in this role you will..
- Have sound knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Pride yourself on your ability to provide an incredible customer experience
- Be able to efficiently multitask in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing urgent matters
- Have strong analytical skills, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrating and employing active listening skills.
- Previous experience in the staffing/recruitment industry
- Familiarity in a technical support role
- Experience in a Customer Success related role