- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Top 100 firm in a great city location with plenty of transport options
- Work-life balance – No overtime expectations and regular WFH days
- Business advisory focused, with pathways for progression to Manager
About the Client
This top 100 firm offers the services and experience of a large organisation from within its boutique and charming CBD office. Multiple partners from Big 4 and mid-tier backgrounds offer over 200 years of shared experience, which they are hoping to share with a new and ambitious supervisor.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career with a highly successful accounting firm, where members pride themselves on both personal and professional growth and collaboration.
This is a firm that goes beyond the numerical stereotypes of accounting, with a dynamic environment that is 100% people orientated. That means a focus on not only clients, but the well-being and satisfaction of employees comes first. The organisation promotes transparent and accessible career progression and listens to staff to find out what guidance and support you need to achieve your goals. There are plenty of opportunities for both internal and external staff training, as well as frequent social events to foster a sense of organisational belonging and community.
About the Role
The firm is looking for someone who is eager to engage in business advisory work while managing a large client portfolio and delegating work to a team of staff. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum five years of local business services experience in a public practice
- Completed their CA or CPA
- Competently guide and train a team of staff, as well as managing personal workflows for themselves and staff
- Have superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Prepare and review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies;
- Experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, business activity statements, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Be personally responsible for a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Have Australian/New Zealand permanent residency
In addition to the heavy involvement in business advisory work and dynamic culture, this firm offers a range of benefits:
- Take a leadership role by working directly with managers and partners
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding firm with an impressive growth rate
- Proactive emphasis on the development and wellbeing of staff, with work from home opportunities
- Beautiful office in a great CBD location, with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants for Friday night drinks
- Staff events throughout the year, including quarterly, EOFY, and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are interested, please apply now! Submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.