- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Multi award winning and inspirational
• Highly sort after permanent Part time position
This local multi award winning business has had huge success both locally and Internationally. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents being the most awarded for products design and innovation! Due to growth they are looking for a Sales Admin / Trade marketing assistant to join their team and continue their success. You will feel proud to join their close knit team and be a large contributor to their continued growth.
- Respond to sales enquiries, follow up and qualify as required; including export customers as directed
- Assist in the compilation of sales presentation
- send samples and sell company products to current and potential clients in order to meet sales targets
- Assist in the preparation of sales strategies to achieve budget; this requires an understanding of the competitors
- Audit pricing as needed and monitor stock requirements for online retailers such as Amazon
- Complete customer specific forms and paperwork with 100% accuracy
- Ensure promotions are captured weekly with grocery retailers and monthly for speciality
- Assist with Australian retailers’ promotional program / trade marketing plans -
- Ensure all SKUs promoted at least once per annum with all retailers alternated promotion and assist with International Retailers Promotional programme
- Review promotional effectiveness for speciality customers
- Track all trade marketing invoices – compare to what has been agreed
You will be looking to make a mark in a business using your previous experience in a Sales/Account Management or trade Marketing role. You will have the confidence to be customer facing, highly organised and have great communication skills. Coming from a consumer or FMCG back ground you will understand the importance of consistency of brand promotions in market and how the strength of retailer relationships continue to elevate the brand.
On offer is initially a part time opportunity that could then see you move in to a more full time role should that be desired by you both. Salary is commensurate for the role and experience and prorata for the hours you can commit to which would ideally be 2-3 days per week.
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854