- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Multi award winning and inspirational
• Own the brand - International exposure
This local multi award winning business has had huge success both locally and Internationally. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents being the most awarded for products design and innovation! Due to growth they are looking for a marketing executive to join their team and continue their success. You will feel proud to join their close knit team and be a large contributor to their continued growth.
- Assist in developing brand plans for B2C channel (Digital, Print, Events etc.)
- Coordinate the Consumer Marketing calendar and ensure on-time execution of key events.
- Develop growth and retention strategies that builds the multiple databases to ensure growth targets are met.
- Drive and deliver loyalty focused marketing campaigns to meet the targets set by the business. Track and analyse performance.
- Use data and insights to further develop loyalty program. Conduct customer surveys, to come up with insights that will help shape strategies
- Coordinate targeted influencer program as agreed (eg. Bloggers, Celebrities etc)
- Campaign Management: set KPIs, timelines and budgets.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers from initial concept to execution
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Develop the long-term PR plan and work with agency to deliver results.
- Manage internal and external stake holders to align PR activities. Includes media requests, interview briefings and photoshoots
- Follow research and collect insights and segments to test and affirm brand positioning and target market
You will ideally come from a brand or marketing role in the consumer or FMCG space, you are driven, creative, organised and have vision, using your voice and ideas to elevate brands in market through all of your marketing strategies. You love a close knit team where you will be supported to grow. If you are an animal lover that is a huge bonus.
This is an incredible opportunity to OWN the brand and get exposure to international marketing as this business is huge in the states and Asia region. you will love what you do and have a real passion behind the brand because it is truly amazing and has a huge feel good factor. Please apply now.
Lisa chesterman 0431 349 854