- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Opportunity to do your part and feel rewarded being involved
• Excellent package for and flexability
Our client is providing an essential life changing service especially in these current trying times, this is an exceptional opportunity to join them in supporting all Australians and doing your part in providing support to the many people in your community who may reach out to them for their service. As relationships manager you will be integral in their fund raising to help them continue to their critical support.
- Maintain accurate supporter information records and develop other relevant activities to increase income from supporters and donors
- Assist the National Manager, Strategic Fundraising to implement strategies to optimise fundraising
- Provide support coordination to implement fundraising campaigns including direct mail, email, phone and digital appeals
- Write and develop donor communications designed to improve the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors
- Build relationships with and knowledge of current donors and identify opportunities to increase support
- Respond promptly and appropriately to requests for information about donations
- Accurately assess, qualify and classify the level of interest and commitment from supporters
- Maintain and nurture positive relationships with supporters within the programs.
- Ensure appropriate prompt, personalised acknowledgement of donations and other contributions
- You will have a maturity, resilience, compassion and empathy that see's you cultivating long standing solid relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in customer or supporter relationship management
- Project management skills, including organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proven team player with ability to contribute towards team and organisational goals
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal, written, phone and in person)
- ability to managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Superior attention to detail, especially with respect to written communications and data entry.
- A back ground with sales force and the NFP sector is highly desirable
On offer is flexible working, an opportunity for part time for perhaps a return to work mum ? If you have always wanted to give back to the community and make a real difference this is an incediable role for you.
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854