- $50000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Fantastic Flexibility
• Career Growth Opportunity
Our Partner is the pioneer in their Saas offering. They empower leaders to into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications. With award-winning customer service, our client serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Their passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and rapidly growing function, highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results. The role offers an excellent basic and competitive commission structure, with high achievers given the opportunity to progress within the business becoming an expert in corporate software.
- Generate new business opportunities via dedicated prospecting.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing and make the first contact
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Drive sales growth by generating pipeline and coordinating product demo’s
- Analyse sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
What you’ll need:
- Self-motivated, driven and a desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A natural curiosity and competitive spirit
- An interest in emerging SaaS technologies
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior level executives
- Ability to problem solve and find innovative ways to turn a ‘No’ into ‘Yes’
- High energy and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
An Attractive Salary Package + Commission based on performance. If you are a grad wanting your first step into the software as a service world or you already have a couple of years up your sleeve in a similar role there is a place for you in the business. Please apply now via the link.