- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Flexible working structure - 3 days a week
- Build the Payroll & HR department your way!
- Project & BAU - you are boss!
FutureYou have partnered with a business in the recruitment of their Payroll & HR Manager to join their stable and successful team. Both the Financial Controller and Finance Manager have been with this business for 15+ years, you'll be working very closely with them in the day to day functioning of the payroll.
Although a small payroll of approximately 50 people, this is a build - they currently have no designated payroll or HR person.
This is a 3 days a week role - this is not an intense processing position.
- Process full function, end to end for 50 people fortnightly
- All statutory deductions such as tax, super and PAYG
- Third party payments such as child support
- Contract generation
- New employee hire on-boarding
- HR processes
- Build the process from scratch
- Implement procedures
- Parallel runs
- New system implementation
This would suit some still eager to progress in their career and continue development. This is a beautiful team desperately looking for someone to come in an teach them an efficient way to process their payroll and HR.
Please ensure you have a hard-working nature to you!
Full function, end to end payroll experience, HR on-boarding processes and excel skills are all essential.
In return you will receive $100k - $120k + Super pro-rated to 3 days a week. These three days are flexible! They promote working from home however, their stunning offices are based in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
This is an unreal opportunity for a Payroll gun to get back into work part-time!!
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process.