- $132000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Job type: Permanent/Full-time
Location: Sydney CBD
The data platform developer is a key role within the Insights & Data function at our client. This person is responsible for the data lifecycle of the systems that client uses to provide services
Responsibilities include preparing and publishing of trusted data sets, ensuring reports and dashboards are usable and actionable. Design and management of a data ecosystem that will allow various levels of interaction with data, whether that be board level dashboards, or real-time operational metrics.
In addition to the client's data Hub, this role will also work with the team in a modern data platform to support the ongoing research, and analytical services provided by the team. This will involve ideation, and hypothesis testing as our data maturity evolves
Our client is using Microsoft’s Modern Data platform (Azure, DataBricks, Power BI, data factory etc) so if you have a passion for doing things right, and making a difference, this is the role for you!
- Minimum postgraduate degree in relevant technology domain or equivalent data engineering experience would be regarded.
- In-depth experience of the Microsoft’s Modern Data platform in Azure.
- Experience with Databricks, and the Lakehouse architecture.
- Solid SQL, Python and pyspark programming languages..
- In-depth knowledge of Power BI across all modes.
- Advanced expertise in Data warehouse/LakeHouse architecture, Data Modelling, and general best practices.
- Expertise in data visualisation, and how to design a ‘fit-for-purpose’ end-user experience.
- Keen and active interest in Microsoft Modern Data Platform features and releases.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply directly or reach out to Waqas Kidwai 0401 274821