- Base + Super
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Strong Business Partnering Role
- Custom Dev, databases, SQL Integrations and Payment engines/Pricing
Our client is a market leading and innovative Australian business who are at the forefront of their industry. Their vision is to deliver service excellence while internally, develop and progress their staff.
Sseeking an IT Product Owner to support our clients Finance Products & Systems.
The product owner need to understand the system that deliver the product services and support to the Business Finance function and the schemes for support, enhancements, and projects.
The Finance Products consists of:
- Customer Real Time Payments (real time payments via custom built payment engine)
- Payments to contracted B2B organisations (weekly, monthly and quarterly via custom payment engine)
- Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Financial reporting (Procure to Pay, Accounts receivable, GL, cash management, fixed assets, expenses, procurement etc)
- Oracle EPM (Account Reconciliation Cloud Services (ARCS) (Balance comparison & Transaction matching) and Planning and Budgeting Cloud services (EPBCS) being implemented in next 6 months.
- Contracting and onboarding of B2B organisations
- Extended Master data solution
- Technical Consultant experience
- Strong finance IT experience and background
- Oracle cloud platform experience (PaaS, SaaS etc.)
- Oracle ERP experience
- Experience with payments
- Strong data and analytical skills is required
- Strong SQL skills
- Java would be a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Agile and or Product / Dev Ops
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships
- Demonstrate both support to existing systems and successfully leading of enhancements and projects in the Finance space
- Should be adapt at producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup
- The ability to understand Finance business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit
- Flexible working environment
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.