- $950000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• The Support of strong mentors
• Chance to add value & be involved in value-add projects
Our client is a niche service provider with officers around the world. They have exciting projects on the go, including an ERP implementation.
They are looking for a talent junior management accountant or assistant accountant to join their team.
- Resonsible for financial reporting, month end processes and the forecasting function of the group
- Prepare and coordinate budgets for the business
- Support the finance team with key balance sheet reconciliations applicable to the role
- Analyzing business operational costs vs incom
- Performing analysis of expenditures and maintenance of various reports
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
- Responsible for cash flow maintenance and forecasts, and raise any potential issues to management
To be considered for this role, you would have worked within an SME Business in the capacity of assistant accountant/junior management accountant. You will be technically savvy, confident with excel, analytically minded with a proven track record of driving process efficiency's in your business. You will have clear communication, be self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail. Studying towards or recently completed a Chartered Accounting/ CPA degree is preferred.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org