- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• 4 Month Contract
• Attractive salary, flexible work
Our client is a complex and highly impressive National business in the FMCG/Grocery Industry. The organisation is enjoying continued and sustained growth and as a result, needs an experienced and proactive HR Administrator to join their busy Talent Acquisition team. Take advantage of their great benefits and flexible working when you join this close-knit team.
As part of our national team you will form an integral part in further strengthening our talent acquisition offering.
- Proactively create, and maintain, talent pools and pipelines
- Undertake, and update, detailed market maps of target candidates
- Support the talent team to continually drive and enhance the candidate experience, to ensure the continued success
- Research and suggest new channels of advertising and actively seek out innovative ways of sourcing candidates
- Deliver ad-hoc projects in relation to broader recruitment and/or human resource topics
- On occasion, deliver end-to-end recruitment solutions to support the talent team and deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Commercial recruitment/resourcing experience
- An ability to prioritise quickly, and adapt to changing stakeholder needs
- A passion for people and customer service
- An ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
To work with this major FMCG distributor and help elevate your recruitment career apply now or call Monique Marten for more information 0431467636