- Kellyville Ridge
- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Lucrative salary package and performance bonuses
- A specialist leadership team who will impart a wealth of industry experience
- Norwest office location, WFH flexibility and staff well being leave
About the Client
This diversified and successful firm has been providing professional services for over 20 years, and prides itself on its strong client orientation.
The boutique team provides excellent client services through the prioritisation and development of staff, in a collaborative team environment where employee’s contributions are heard and valued.
Renowned as a friendly and professional place to work where employees can control their work processes and carry out assignments start to finish. With over fifty years of experience between the employees, this is a firm where you can gain an invaluable vision of the industry. This is a close knit and inclusive team that enjoys socialising together and will finish the week with casual Fridays and staff drinks.
About the Role
Gain a wealth of experience and exposure as service clients and handle a variety of portfolios from start-ups to large enterprises. You will support an experienced team of senior accountants and managers, as well as supervise a small team of junior accountants and interns.
More details about the role:
- Take personal responsibility of client portfolios and build client rapport
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Outsourced CFO and Business Advisory work
- Tax Planning & dealing with key tax issues
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Hands on work with large Corporates, SME's and Large Family Groups.
- Continual advisory for clients & external agencies.
- Liaise with clients independently or alongside a partner
Skills & Experience
- Independent, motivated and positive
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Over 2 years public practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian/NZ permanent residency a must
- Modern premises with latest paperless and updated technology
- No time sheets
- Focus on work/life balance – possibility to work from home and extra wellness leave opportunities
- Ongoing support for students, with modules paid up front and exam leave
- Experience from ex-Big Four and mid-tier employees + comprehensive training aimed to upskill
- Relaxed and friendly office environment with great staff facilities
- Friday afternoon drinks, regular team bonding and functions
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.