- $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Part of the Pacific Leadership Team
• Brisbane Sydney or Melbourne based
Our client is a globally renowned engineering and industrial software company who are currently market leaders in their space, having developed their success through a strong track record of innovation and market leading products. With around 5000 people globally, their team across Australia includes 200 plus high performing professionals all driving towards a common goal. As they are now embarking on a rapid growth trajectory, the need has arisen to hire a seasoned and passionate Pre Sales Manager
Reporting to the VP of Pre Sales in Asia this role is critical to our client's growth strategy and future success. This position forms part of the Pacific Leadership Team and is responsible for an established team of presales professionals who together cover the complete portfolio of solutions across the organisation.
The role’s specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the Pacific’s presales team are actively working with the Sales team to generate Demand, demonstrate the value of our solutions, produce Architectures, provide Bill’s of Materials, contribute to proposals, Demo the solutions and provide the expertise around our solutions to close the deal.
- Coach the team by encouraging continuous learning, teamwork and self-improvement with both hard and soft skills
- Competent with the Salesforce and sales lifecycles.
- Run regular reports in Sales Force to understand what opportunities are actively being pursued
- Understand each and every sales opportunity in the Pacific Region to a level where you can assist with forecasting
- Contribute to leadership meetings to drive the Pacific business in the best direction
- Engage with Customers/Alliance Partners/ Distributors/System Integrators to assist with portfolio understanding, solution positioning and general enablement.
- Keep up to date with the companies portfolio and how to position it.
- Perform Goal setting with the team members.
- Perform performance reviews and annual salary reviews
- Work with your peers around the APAC region as well as globally
You are someone who gets excited by leading a team of technical software experts, you are innovative, and work extremely well leading and being part of a team. You are a highly driven and confident leader who wants to work for a values-based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and sales focused with a passion about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering/IT with experience managing technical/Pre Sales teams.
- Ability to build long term, customer focused relationships is essential with solid, direct and related sales experience being highly advantageous
- Sound leadership credentials of leading technical professionals
- Ability to communicate well with all the different functions in the business
- Have the ability to understand Technical engineering / application design and complex software solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer locations as required (approx 33% travel)
- Competent communicator at all levels particularly C-level
This is a key senior leadership role for the organisation and as such an attractive remuneration package will be negotiated.
For further information please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively please apply online.