- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Lucrative Compensation + OTE
• Newly created critical role
• Market leading global software company on growth trajectory
• Responsible for the account and prospecting strategies to ensure maximum penetration and growth of client’s portfolio within the defined region
Our client is a globally renowned software company who are currently market leaders in their space, having developed their success through a strong track record of innovation and being at the cutting edge. With around 5000 people globally, their team across Australia includes 200 plus high performing professionals all driving towards a common goal. As they are now embarking on a rapid growth trajectory, the need has arisen to hire a seasoned Account Manager to support the Sales Manager with developing revenue opportunities to support their objectives.
The primary role of the Account Manager – Medium/Growth Accounts is to proactively engage, grow and develop client’s customer relationships and resultant industrial software footprint within a defined list of targeted accounts within the allocated geography. Targeted customer verticals include Mining, Metals, Minerals; Oil and Gas; Water Wastewater; Power and Utilities; Infrastructure and other related industrial manufacturer’s within asset intensive industries – including both owner operators and EPC’s.
This quota carrying, individual contributor role will be responsible for the account and prospecting strategies to ensure maximum penetration and growth of client’s portfolio within the defined region.
Specific success metrics related to this role are:
- Pipeline development
- Target Attainment
- Account Growth
- Accurate and timely Forecasting & Reporting in CRM (SalesForce)
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with local sales management, marketing, partners, Pre-sales, commercial operations, Support and the Services organisation to build and close business within the region.
Be responsible for:
- To meet and exceed individual Orders targets (quarterly and annual)
- Develop ongoing and sustainable qualified sales pipeline within related territory accounts for future growth
- Driving business development initiatives aligned with new product / new logo growth
- Develop long-term relationships with Executives and key decision-makers of targeted companies
- Communicate status, plans, and campaigns regarding all aspects of Sales and Business Development
- Produce regular reports outlining both current and proposed activities, customer visits, Order status, and Order forecast
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You will possess demonstrable experience overachieving in an enterprise/SaaS sales, account management and/or business development role (minimum 5 years) ideally selling software solutions serving key industrial verticals such as: Mining, Metals Minerals; Oil and Gas; Water, Waste Water; CPG; Power and Utilities; Industrial Plant Owner Operators, EPC’s and /or Design consultants or B2B solutions with long, complex sales cycles
- You will have related sales/account management experience in an industrial software engineering
- You will have a strong track record of quota attainment, ideally being able to showcase previous overachievement of individual assigned quota on a regular, repeating basis
- You will have a strong track record accurate forecasting and reporting
- You will be passionate about industrial digital transformation projects and will demonstrate a willingness to understand our customer’s business priorities and initiatives
- You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated territory
- You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation.
- You will be a driven and motivated individual, you will possess strong networking and business development skills within the market served
- A university degree in either business or a relevant technical discipline will be highly regarded
A fantastic working culture, high performance team and salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested candidates, please apply to the job advert to reach out to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org