- Base + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• APM (Asset Performance Management)
Our client is a globally renowned software company who are currently market leaders in their space, having developed their success through a strong track record of innovation and being at the cutting edge. With around 5000 people globally, their team across Australia includes 200 plus high performing professionals all driving towards a common goal.
This role is critical to our client's growth as a lead technical product consultant for APM (Asset Performance Management). The primary purpose for this role is to support the Sales Team in driving consultative and value-based selling to accelerate revenue growth for Global and Corporate Accounts. Specific activities include leading strategic customer pursuits, provide thought leadership in assigned industry verticals, assist the Sales Team in developing business and account plans to drive pipeline growth and the overall business. Lead key activities on customer engagement such as value proposition, executive first, solution design workshops, collaborative business case to drive new revenue from assigned geography or vertical market. Prospect new potential customers in order to generate new business for increased revenue and growth of client base.
- Experience in APM(Asset Performance Management)
- Strong experience in business and industry consulting in both Business Consulting Companies and/or any other Industrial Software Companies interacting with Sales, Pre-Sales, Service Delivery and Portfolio Strategy
- Strong understanding of the Industrial Software Market and the competitive landscape of solution providers within the different verticals
- Extensive experience in sales management, business development and/or a customer value creation roles
- Outcomes focused individual with a growth mindset
- Ability to influence others is critical, both internally and externally
- Ability to drive change is critical, both internal and externally
- Being proactive, accountable with a willingness to ask for help is essential
A fantastic working culture, high performance team and salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please feel free to contact Corin Roberts on 02 9195 2929.