- $150000 - $190000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Reporting into the Transactional Practice Group, you will be predoiminately involved in acting on public mergers & acquisitions and corporate transactions as well as takeovers, IPOs, restructuring & foreign divestments for a variety of public sector clients across a variety of industry sectors. You will also have access to corporate governance and compliance, due diligence, foreign investment, joint ventures, privatisation, PPPs as well as major trade sales & IPOs across Australia, the US and Europe.
You will possess ideally:
- Between 5-9 years PAE in corporate M&A work (preferably public) from a top tier or global law firm in Australia, London or the Asia-Pacific region, or at a leading financial services institution;
- Proven experience in capital raisings, initial public offerings, private equity as well as more corporate governance type work;
- Business development aptitude, and a willingness to mentor juniors;
- Technically strong, commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions;
- Strong academic background;
- Team-orientated with a collaborative mindset.
In return, you will receive:
- A market competitive remuneration package;
- Strong internal career progression prospects;
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment;
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981 or 0421 171391