- Attractive Base + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
• Market leading global software company on growth trajectory
• Manage the channel sales team
Our client is a globally renowned software company who are currently market leaders in their space, having developed their success through a strong track record of innovation and being at the cutting edge. With around 5000 people globally, their team across Australia includes 200 plus high performing professionals all driving towards a common goal. As they are now embarking on a rapid growth trajectory, the need has arisen to hire a seasoned Channel Sales Manager to support the VP of Sales Pacific with developing revenue opportunities to support their objectives.
This role is critical to our client's growth developing and managing a joint strategy of recruiting an ecosystem of value added re-sellers, sales distribution partners and system integrators that support the strategy. The purpose of this role is to drive growth through scale, by ensuring the Partners understand their value-proposition, are enabled both sales and technically, and are as self-sufficient as possible. This role is critical to influencing these partners that are important to the customer’s buying decisions.
Specific success metrics related to this role are:
- Growth in partner generated opportunities from partners
- Growth in partner generated revenue from partners
- Creating and executing a consistent and impactful plan to deliver to our clients partners, including but not limited to: enablement (sales and tech), sales teams alignment and engagement and marketing campaigns
- Executing against existing Partner Recruitment qualification process to ensure the right Partners are brought into the Program
- Creating and executing a plan to better on-board new Channel Partners
- Driving up-sell campaigns with partners to increase our client and the partners wallet-share within end-users
- Align appropriate sales resources to the partner base in a structured and efficient way that delivers upon desired business outcomes of increased opportunities and revenue
- Being able to articulate the value proposition to partner execs and sales teams
- Being an expert in the channel programs and what they mean for partner execs and sales teams
- Utilising data available to be able to understand and report back internally around where success is being seen, and to drive future decision making
- Leveraging internal resources to achieve success, including marketing, channel pre-sales, channel and sales teams
- Working with operational teams to ensure our client becomes easier to do business with for partners, therefore increasing their commitment to growth with them
- Experience in technology companies in the software and professional services
- Extensive experience in sales performance. This should include proven experience of working in a strategic account management role or a complex business development role
- Successful track record of identification, shaping and closing large enterprise deal whilst also managing run rate business
- Deep understanding of channel, and specifically what motivates execs, sales reps, and technical staff within them
- Outcomes focused individual with a growth mindset
- Ability to influence others is critical, both internally and externally
- Ability to drive change is critical, both internal and externally
- Being proactive, accountable with a willingness to ask for help is essential
A fantastic working culture, high performance team and salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please feel free to contact Corin Roberts on 02 9195 2929.