- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
- Minimal travel and opportunities with an exciting and dynamic client base
- Audit role with a huge demand for value add, opportunity for consulting and data analytics work
- Progressive start-up culture with impressive work-life balance initiatives and a competitive salary
About the Client
This entrepreneurial firm is pioneered by forward thinking industry leaders and has enjoyed incredible growth over the last several years, with an upward growth trajectory.
The multiple partner team has a client-centric approach and is continually adapting to the ever-changing professional audit space. They have created an environment where input from all levels of the organisation is valued so that employees can thrive.
This firm is a collaborative space with an encouraging workplace culture. Employees are trusted to work independently, while leaders provide mentorship and assistance. A committee of employees arrange frequent social events, and the firm hosts excellent EOFY, Christmas, and quarterly events. External trainers are often brought in to provide employees with further professional insight.
About the Role
Craft a high level of client contact and work with multiple industries. You lead all sizes of engagements from planning through to completion and guide a team of intermediate auditors. You will report directly to an experienced team of ex big-four managers and partners.
More details about the role:
- Audit various large organisations and SMEs that are both listed and unlisted from a variety of industries including professional services, marketing, investments, and whole sale
- Audit in line with Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards and apply relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Plan audit engagements, identify key audit risk areas and prepare work plans
- Respond to a huge appetite for value-add work
- Prepare statutory financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a range of clients
- Liaise with clients alongside experienced managers and partners
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary education and knowledge on IFRS and auditing skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in audit
- Attainment of/working towards a CA qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a passion for developing strong client relationships
- Experience with APS/XPA, Excel, MYOB/Quickbooks or extremely advantageous
- Authentic career development opportunities and transparent processes for career advancement
- Work with an Ex-Big 4 leadership team in a supportive social and professional environment
- Opportunity for rewarding Outsourced CFO work with SME and start-up clients who are entering the growth space, if desired
- Emphasis on work/life balance – WFH opportunities
- Generous study support for CA and University students– CA Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Frequent training from external educators, developing technical and soft skills to support your career path
- A social club, monthly drinks, EOFY party, Melbourne Cup Function, all day Christmas party and team building activities.
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.