- Bella Vista
- $80000 - $95000 per annum, Benefits: Super, car allowance & bonus (up to 20% of basic)
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Specification focused role covering SA & NT
• Nurture relationships within the A&D market
With a turnover in excess of 2.5b euros globally the business is recognized as a top three global supplier within the flooring industry. The business has various routes to market across ANZ including A&D, Building Contractors, Distributors and Retail.
With a strong focus on sustainability the business continues to develop products that can have a positive impact on people and the planet.
The business enjoyed record growth within the residential/retail channel during 2020 and due to that growth the role of National Residential Sales Manager has been created.
As Specification Manager you’ll be joining a small and successful team with responsibility to develop relationships across SA and NT.
Key responsibilities as follows.
- New business and account management
- Developing an intimate knowledge of the product range and market
- Increase the number of specified projects and conversion rate
- Focus on product range and pricing
- Take ownership of customer information on CRM
- Undertake training modules and performance enhancement courses
- Product forecasting and accurate monthly reporting
- Experience in specifying products
- Hunter approach/mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Working remotely covering SA and NT
- A competitive salary package of base, super, car allowance & STI