- $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Attractive salary package and performance bonuses
- Big Four leadership in an entrepreneurial firm with an upward growth trajectory
- Beautiful North Sydney office with WFH flexibility and extra leave opportunities
About the Client
This AFR Top 100 firm is managed by a team of Ex-Big Four and industry leaders and has enjoyed huge growth over the last several years.
The team of 36 staff provides excellent client services through the prioritisation and development of staff, in an entrepreneurial environment where employee job satisfaction is essential.
This firm is home to friendly people and a positive workplace culture. Employees are trusted to work independently, and leaders are supportive in providing assistance. They have an accelerated professional development program that has seen staff rise from junior to partner within just five years. Additionally, the ‘social committee’ organises monthly staff events, training and team bonding exercises.
About the Role
This will be advisory focused work, where you will service clients and handle a variety of portfolios from start-ups to large enterprises. You will support an experienced team of managers and supervise two junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Work in the Business Advisory Team.
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax Planning & dealing with key tax issues
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Hands on work with large corporates, SME's and Large Family Groups.
- Continual advisory for clients & external agencies.
- Meet with clients alongside a partner
Skills & Experience
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Over 2 years public practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian/NZ permanent residency a must
- Immediate involvement in advisory work
- Reward and Recognition programs
- Emphasis on work/life balance - WFH three days a week
- Generous CA/CPA support – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Experience from ex-Big Four employees + training from external educators
- Regular office training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Excellent career progression through the Accelerated Professional Development Program
- Weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.