- $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Privately-held engineering, manufacturing business
- Fully encompassing senior finance role
- Newly created role to be part of the Leadership Team
Our client is a leading manufacturing business serving the residential construction industry for the last ten years. Primed for continued growth through introducing efficiencies, increasing product line and service offering - or through acquisition. The Head of Finance will partner with the leadership team to enable better commercial decision making and support the business to achieve growth goals.
As a key part of the Leadership Team, you will be a trusted advisor and business partner taking ownership for leading the finance team including, but not exhaustive of:
- Lead the full finance function
- Budgeting & forecasting including long-term financial planning and analysis, and performance management
- Business partner to identify growth opportunities through new & existing revenue streams
- Leading operational finance functions for the group : finance, tax, treasury & risk
- Governance, Risk and Control
- Cashflow, working capital management & treasury management
- Lead, coach and develop the finance team
- Adopt and implement a continuous improvement outlook on finance and operations
- Business case analysis for capital investment decisions
- As an experienced Head of Finance/Financial Controller/CFO, you will be qualified CA/CPA
- Experience in leading a best practice finance function
- Experience working with or for a privately-held construction, building supplies or manufacturing business
- Successfully contributed to growth and be able to demonstrate hands-on, solution-orientated and adaptable approach.
- Change-centric, a proven ability to enhance existing processes/procedures or create from scratch
Base salary in the range $200k plus super.