- West Ryde
- $150000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• BAU/Project Work
• Dynamic Team
A market leading communications business are looking for a seasoned Rewards Manager to join their dynamic team. The Rewards Manager will direct key projects that may require the management of cross-functional HR teams for company-wide HR programs, or projects that develop & deliver solutions to resolve business issues. In this position you will be focusing on developing a detailed understanding of operations in order to align reward strategy with business needs. Monitoring the effectiveness of Rewards programs and effecting improvements/new modes of operation where necessary
- Implement rewards solutions in line with business strategy to help drive business and individual performance
- Provide consulting services to the HR Community (group and local) that provide clear and tangible solutions and result in a strengthening of the partnership
- Ensure all Rewards programs are delivered to a high standard, accurately, on time and within budget (where applicable)
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Rewards programs and effecting improvements/new modes of operation where necessary
- Driving change into the organisation though direct or indirect leadership of implementation.
- Provide leadership and development to consulting team
- Align remuneration philosophy to strategic HR initiatives such as career pathways, recruitment and performance management
- Provide ongoing training to line HR on remuneration and benefit matters
- Represent Rewards in major organisational initiatives and drive the implementation of the reward component.
- To develop and maintain effective benefit policies and procedures
- To assist in the reporting and analysis of remuneration costs and trends for wider business requirements.
- Provide key rewards reporting analytics
- Provide commercial modelling/budgeting for remuneration and incentive programs for existing and future design analysis.
- Review benefits, policies & procedures as appropriate
- Driving change into the organisation though direct or indirect (HR) leadership of implementation
- Tertiary degree in business, HR, finance or related field
- 6-8 years experience within a similar role or specialist remuneration role
- Substantial experience in the provision of consulting services to/in a large organisation
- Quality project management experience in a large organisation
- Design of sales commission plans would be highly desirable
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785