- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
Our client is a specialist consultancy in strategic planning, development and project management. This client operates across NSW and Victoria and this opportunity would see you work out of Southern Sydney. Our client embraces the complexity of the built environment by delivering projects that better balance the needs of individuals and organisations across the following sectors: Commercial, Large Office Fit Outs, Hotels, Retail and Industrial.
- South Sydney, Industrial clients
- In construction build currently, wanting to move client-side.
- In a Project Administrator role currently, wanting to move up into Project Management.
With regards to the delegated project(s); manage all facets of the project taking into account the best interests of the client whilst conducting the services in a fair, even handed and equitable manner, maintaining the integrity of the organisation in all aspects;
- Maintain the commercial contract between the client and other parties
- Monitor the performance of the works relevant to the contractual obligations
- Manage the way the client organisation interfaces with all other parties
- Drive the construction program to ensure timely delivery
- Manage budgets
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders
- Participate in monthly team meetings
- Report incidents
- Report corrective actions
- Follow the organisation’s safety guidelines
- Implement the safety requirements of the Client
- Ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and requirements
- Identify hazards
- Report issues
- Maintain the integrity of the business in all aspects of delivering the services.
- Participate in business meetings and liaise with other staff, sharing experiences, information, expertise and ideas to enhance and streamline the provision of services.
- Report issues of interest to your nominated “report”
Skills & Experience:
- Client-side Project Management experience (preferred)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Tertiary qualification in building science/related field or substantial relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Acrobat Distiller