- $600 - $750 per day
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Work from home after induction
• Long-term contract, permanent option
Our client owns and operates a large-scale agriculture and logistics enterprise headquartered in regional New South Wales.
Our client is currently undertaking a major program of changing its financial ERP system by introducing SAPB1, Solver (Data Warehouse & reporting) and Power BI. The business is also reliant on many production systems that will provide data into the Data Warehouse to provide for a streamlined operating business.
Currently in the implementation phase of the Finance ERP system, our client is seeking for an experienced Business analyst with experience in system administration, report writing and system processing.
You should have a keen eye for improvement of processes within a business and with a broad enough vision to visualise how systems can facilitate the improvement in the business.
- Strong understanding of Finance Concepts.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Business One from a user and administration perspective.
- Implement system controls that ensure the integrity of the SAP Business One and interfaced systems.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concepts.
- Must be able to help users articulate their reporting requirements.
- Must be passionate in assisting users to gain knowledge.
- Experience with Power BI to assist in delivering reports and dashboards.
- Experience with Solver (desirable)
After sucessful induction, this position is to be based 'work from home'. 6 month initial contract, but scope of work to extend for another 6 months and or be made permanent.
$600 - $800 per day inclusive of Super.