- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Modern, advisory focused firm with a rapidly growing client base
- Utilising the latest in accounting software and technology
- Service some of the largest and most sought after business clients in the region
- Work with partners daily
- Bonus scheme
This firm is one of the largest firms in Newcastle with multiple partners from Big 4 backgrounds who can offer a wealth of experience to both clients and their staff. With an impressive client base consisting of HNWIs, SMEs and very large businesses. The firm particularly excels in high-level Business Advisory & Commercial Analysis in addition to specialist tax advice and general Business Services for medium to large companies. The firm also offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions. Clients receive a consultative approach to their business needs and all staff are given the opportunity to be client facing.
The firm boasts a well-respected leadership team who are empowering and inspirational as leaders. Their teams benefit from one-on-one mentoring from Managers and Partners in addition to formal structured training and paid courses in Sydney ensuring that all staff are able to offer a high-quality service that would usually be found in top-tier city firms.
The firm offers a fun and energetic culture with an innovative approach to staff engagement and office moral. Be part of a happy firm with regular team events and in-office light-hearted competitions driving personal development and business growth.
This role would suit a Seniorlooking to develop their client management and staff management skills.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies, SMEs and HNWIs as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Manage a portfolio initially worth $500-700k in fees
- Business Advisory and Tax Advisory work
- Virtual CFO work
- Review the work of two Intermediates/Juniors
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
In order to be successful in this role you must have a driven, positive attitude and a relationship based approach to client servicing. An ability to think "outside the box" and a strong passion for helping business to thrive is a must.
Key requirements include:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 4+ years experience in a chartered firm
- Experience reviewing work
Please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au