- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
The role will involve a split of back-end & front-end advisory with a focus on litigation including:
- Acting for a range of public & private clients, including government agencies in NSW but developers and private sector clients.
- Strategic planning & development advisory work such as due diligence, development contributions & planning agreements; and
- Appearance/court work including development appeals, Judicial review proceedings & attending prosecutions in the Land & Environmental Court.
In terms of benefits, you will receive a whole host of incentives including:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to clients, alongside a specialist in this niche space.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.