- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Lead and develop small team
- Want to be the change the business needs?
- WFH or central Parramatta based offices
FutureYou have partnered with a medium sized retail business in the recruitment of a new Payroll Manager!
This exciting opportunity is because of a retirement of the previous Payroll Manager - she is passing the baton onto you! Leading a small team of 3 direct reports and reporting into the Finance Manager you will the change they are seeking.
Supporting the implementation of SAP, you must come with this system already known. Although you wont be a hands on with the project and purely BAU payroll based, you will be working extremely closely together.
- Full function, end end processing using SAP
- Kronos for their time and attendance
- Day to day leadership of 3 Payroll Officers
- Working closely with HR, finance and all stakeholders across the business
- Interpreting enterprise agreements and award rates
- All deductions
- Checking all payroll work produced
- Supporting the Project team
This would suit a skilled SAP Payroll Manager based in Parramatta looking for a new and exciting role - a role where they can make active changes and positive improve the payroll function!
You MUST have SAP Payroll and hands-on management experience.
In return you get $150k - $170k + Super. WFH and Parramatta office based options. Retail brand discounts on products in their range!!
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role.