- $85000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 19 days ago
- SAP Specialist
- WFH flexibility but beautiful CBD offices
- Stable, consistent team and Senior Leadership
FutureYou have partnered with a large retail brand in the recruitment of their new Payroll Specialist to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader and joining a team of 4 you will be joining a stable and supportive team. They are looking for the additional headcount due to the additional work-load, Australia has seen the economy grow significantly over the last 12 months and they are in need of the extra pair of hands.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Full function, end to end processing of approximately 500 employees
- SAP and Kronos
- Tax, superannuation and all statutory deductions
- Third party payments
- SAP system support to wider team
- Support the Head of Payroll with project work
This would suit an SAP Payroll Officer looking for a new role in a large, national retail brand.
Please ensure you have SAP Payroll experience.
In return you will receive $80k - $90k + super depending on your experience. They offer a complete flexible working structure working from home but also from their stunning CBD office.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role