- $160000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• The countries #1 marketing team
• Exceptional commitment to support and growth
Our client is in the top two when it comes to the countries most loved brand. In the ever changing landscape of customer value they are focused on world class engagement strategies to provide the best in class customer experience and engagement. They are currently inviting you to join them in a role that is continuing their commitment and taking it to even greater heights when it comes to valuing their customers. This is a highly desirable role in an exceptional business where your personal and professional growth will be encouraged and supported.
- Development of customer lifecycle strategy, including insights, customer experience and program execution
- Build and track initiatives that mange the growth and engagement to maximise inflows across the product portfolio throughout the lifecycle
- Increase engagement with content to increase customer longevity and engagement
- Based on customer insights and analysis , establish and manage the growth and engagement plans for each segment
- Working cross functionally with key product stakeholders to deliver the results required for each category.
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value and Products/Services per customer metrics
- Oversee delivery tactical X sell plans are implemented to stay on target throughout the year.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from sales, service, product and customer value detailing key insights and opportunities
- Provide customer-led recommendations to optimise success of key initiatives and launches
- Development of campaign briefs and business requirements
- Working with key stakeholders in product to deliver the growth and engagement objectives for each new product launch/initiative
You must have comprehensive knowledge of customer base management, developing and accessing business cases, customer marketing, business analytics and be able to champion this amongst key stakeholders. You are commercially astute and understand the operational nature of the role coupled with strong planning, communication and analytical capability as well as an ability to manage technical programs of work to get the right customer experience outcome. A large part of the role will rely on your ability to identify and decrease the risk in customer churn firming up an exceptional customer engagement and retention strategy. You will be an influencer and have the ability to push back where necessary trusting and believing in your team and your recommendations for the business.
On offer is a role that will be busy and highly rewarding. You will join a business who not only has their customer at the heart of everything they do but also their employees. You will be supported in your personal and professional growth in a business that has strong values and remains one of the best businesses in Australia to work for... there are also some great perks!
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854