- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Huge market share and growth opportunity
• Incredible service offering and support
Our client is one of Australia's most loved brands - in-fact they are in the top two! being at the top of their game and remaining there is their ultimate focus and all of this centres on their customers and their journey. Working along side the #1 marketing team in the country this role will see you maximise the customer experience and optimise value across the business.
- Managing multiple cross-functional teams (Customer Marketeers, Campaign analysts, Strategy designers and producers)
- Deliver overall operational planning process for customer value, covering campaign planning, campaign prioritisation and testing schedules
- Work with Customer Operations and Customer Marketing to understand resource capacity to plan
- Ensuring effective and efficient campaign life cycles and communicate changes to stakeholders
- Performing a post campaign reviews against resource capacity and actual time to deliver
- Maintain and manage inputs into the delivery roadmap for inbound/outbound campaigns across Customer and category
- Facilitate a delivery environment to release value on time
- Manage and mitigate risks and issues within the landscape and environment
- Provide key stakeholders visibility of Customer value campaign roadmap
- You will be highly commercial and have a strong understanding of the customer flow through.
- Strong background in marketing, presentation and analytics
- Serviced based product marketing will be highly valued
- High level of influencing skills and brevity will see you excel in your stakeholder communication
- Experience leading project teams and driving on time, high level outcomes
- Strong operational and execution background
This role will suit someone from a background in either agency or a serviced based business with a huge customer base where the customer journey is at the forefront of everything you do and you are focused on the "moments that matter" You will be ambitious and have your eye on the roles of your senior leadership team which will see you striving to fill their shoes, this is something that will be welcomed and supported within an inclusive and diverse culture.
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854 - Partner Sales and Marketing