- $99000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• $85,000 Plus Super
• Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Director and his team. Work with a supportive, and collaborative leader in a successful firm that encourages development and the opportunity to expand the role. Dealing with high-net-worth clientele, your professionalism, can do attitude, and appreciation for working in a prestigious chartered accounting firm will help you secure this much sought after role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to one Director and their team of approx. 6 accountants.
- Organise and manage comprehensive diaries.
- Filing, preparation, collation, and distribution of various documents, ensuring confidential documents remain secure.
- Managing billing and the management of debtors.
- Advising the Directors of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines and preparing relevant documentation.
- Arranging travel
- Maintaining CRM system.
- Co-ordinating and managing client and staff events (where assistance required)
- Assisting with collating supplier invoices and disbursements and assist with processing weekly payments.
- Assisting the firm's Accountants with ATO and tax matters.
- Assisting in the coordination of staff training
- Marketing, including preparation of electronic mailouts and newsletters.
- ASIC compliance, including company registrations, preparing and lodging ASIC documents, setting up trusts and SMSFs.
- Maintenance of CPD training register.
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and various other agencies.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar Chartered Accounting firm
- Bachelor of Accounting, or similar industry qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and consistency of output.
- Proactive and highly organised with the ability to multitask.
- Highly developed, effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and experience with accounting software.
- Effective problem solver, even in the most challenging or difficult situations.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on reasonable additional responsibilities where required.
If making a difference and feeling valued and busy is what you are after, then bring your experience and flexible, proactive approach to this role and apply immediately or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.