- George Street
- $93500 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Sydney CBD
• $85,000 Plus Super
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Team Assistant to support the growing team of Sydney lawyers in this innovative, and expanding law firm. This is a fast-paced and diversified role for a candidate on top of their ‘administrative game’ in Professional Services.
Recognised for having a high-achieving culture, our client has a strong reputation in market and currently on an exciting growth trajectory.
The successful applicant will play a critical role in this journey and will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the Sydney business in collaboration with the National Corporate Services Team.
The successful applicant will utilise their Team Assistant and project management skills to ensure the team is as supported and efficient as they can be.
- Assisting the legal team with their administration, document preparation, email, calendar, and schedule.
- Organise correspondence (voice-mail, email, and postal mail) and relay messages promptly.
- Organise couriers, conferences and functions, internal and external meetings
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of relevant documentation for the lawyers
- Minute taking and following up action items, as appropriate.
- Plan, monitor, and following up cyclical agenda items.
- Administration of Executive, Board and Shareholder meetings.
- Organise virtual meetings using video-conferencing software.
- Stakeholder management
- Assist with events and social functions.
- Manage various ongoing projects as required.
- Work with and collaborate with the National Corporate Services Team, assisting with work overflow as required.
- Replenish office materials and supplies as required
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- 3 years + experience in a similar role within either Professional Services or Legal Services
- Resilience. An ability to manage multiple personalities and exercise maturity to achieve outcomes.
- An ability to anticipate the needs to Managing Director.
- Be comfortable with change and transformation.
- A demonstrable track record working within a highly regulated and targets driven environment.
- Tier one organisational skills.
- Self-motivation and a mature, respectful approach
- Accessibility. Confident yet approachable.
- Permanent opportunity to a growing team of lawyers (up to 5)
- Reputable and solid business on an inspiring journey of growth and expansion
- You will have the support of the National Corporate Services Team
- Attractive salary package, with great career progression
This highly sought after role won't last long. Apply immediately, or call Monique Marten for more information 0431 467 636