- Salary + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected global brand
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of Salesforce
- Involvement with high profile global projects and continuous improvement
Global Healthcare Organisation
As the Salesforce Lead you will be responsible for the development, management and execution of a strategic plan to elevate commercial capabilities across the business. You will collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure organisational alignment and effective implementation of salesforce.com by providing strong hands on support, influence and communication.
Be responsible for:
- Continue the SFDC Strategy Implementation review, manage, communicate and execute the SFDC strategy. Lead the integration and adoption of Salesforce into the day to day operations of our business and champion best practice. Align SFDC with key business goals and processes.
- Identifying SFDC transformation and excellence initiatives and understand business priorities and how these can be optimised through SFDC and other business insight tools.
- Leading project implementation.
- Provide Insights develop metrics, dashboards and analytics to measure effectiveness of Salesforce and drive accountability and adoption.
- Continuous Improvement, Quality, Compliance and Security.
- Our client is seeking an exceptional Salesforce professional with demonstrated experience collaborating with matrix teams, including Marketing, Sales, functional areas and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment and working with business operations improvement experience (IT or Sales background preferred).
- 4+ years of Salesforce (or similar CRM) Implementation experience.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Strong technical acumen and project management experience.
- Proven experience conceiving and delivering innovative solutions leveraging technology and information.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financials, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Attractive salary and annual bonus.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits.
This is more than just another job. This is a place where you can find meaningful purpose, improving lives through your work.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929