- North Ryde
- $61000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
3 months temp to permanent
North Ryde, NSW
IT Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for all end user enquiries related to IT support. The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with internal IT teams and external suppliers to resolve incident, problems and service requests ensuring high quality of service to end users at all times in a timely manner within agreed SLA.
Key Accountabilities Resolve incidents, problems, service requests
• Delivery of high-quality IT support to all internal users via phone, teams and email.
• Responsible for quick resolution of all IT support issues and requests.
• Responsible to ensure all support issues and requests are logged and tracked in the ticketing tool.
• Responding to all customers queries in accordance with defined SLA's.
• Liaise with suppliers with regards to support issues.
Provide after-hours support
• Provide after-hours support as required on a monthly rotation.
• A company phone and laptop and will be provided to manage after-hours support.
• After-hours support calls are for high priority issues only and the target response time to end users is within 15 minutes.
• Always look for ways to bring efficiency to Service Desk Operation – work smarter, not harder.
• Follow the ITIL framework for IT Service Delivery and adhere to IT governance processes.
Human Resources & Safety
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and safety standards.
• Take ownership of learning and development needs, including ensuring completion of all e-learning modules.
General Responsibilities • Observe and adopt the company brand values.
• Ensure health and safety matters are raised at appropriate level and managed.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures.
• Undertake any other duties as required.
• Ensure the IT Service Desk Analyst role is delivered in a professional manner with high focus on quality customer service.
• Intermediate Office 365 experience.
• Proficient in Office 2016 and above.
• Competent with the Adobe suite.
• Windows 10 administration.
• Supporting remote workers.
• Proficient in Active Directory Users & Computers.
• Heavy focus customer service and service improvement.
• Infinity RMS experience a plus
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply or send CVs to email@example.com