- Sydney CBD
- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
Working with partners well known for their expertise in this field, you will advise on a range of transport litigation matters including shipping, maritime, commodities & trade (both domestic & international) as well as more general disputes work for national & international clients across the government, property, media and technology sectors.
You will have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ PAE from a well-regarded global or national litigation or insurance practice.
- Be a driven and energetic litigator, with proven experience or a genuine interest in this area (whether it be a Masters or otherwise);
- Proven experience running a caseload of files in your own name and dealing directly with clients.
- Strong time management, drafting & prioritisation skills.
- Possess strong academics.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Market rate salary package
- High-level client exposure at a well-regarded brand
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as a lawyer in a leading practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/0291952981.