- Sydney CBD
- $80000 - $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
In this role you will be involved in:
- Acting for institutional landlords & tenants on larger-scale leasing work across the commercial, industrial & retail sector.
- On a day to day basis, handling files from start to finish including preparing, negotiating & managing leases with a focus on government agencies & public sector clients.
This role would suit a career driven junior to mid-level lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1-3 years’ PAE in property – with some prior commercial or retail leasing expertise;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to a large client.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.