- $85000 - $95000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $85,000 + super
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
• Reporting to the Head of Quality
• Flexible working environment with room for progression
Reporting to the Head of Quality the role holder will be working in a purpose built contract manufacturing facility.
As Quality Assurance Validation Specialist you will work closely with the Head of Quality to implement validation and qualificiation projects. Specifically you will:
- Lead product transfers and validation projects (particularly HVAC)
- Write, implement and report on outcomes of validationa and qualification exercises
- Review non conformance and develop preventative quality processes
- Review GMP documentation and batch records
To be considered for this role you will have worked in Quality Assurance and Validation within a GMP environment. ideally you will also hold a tertiary qualification irn a science or closely related field.
Circa $85,000 + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, matthewwalker@future-you,com.au or click APPLY NOW