- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Minimal travel and opportunities to offer clients value-add advice
- Audit role with optional Business Services/Outsourced CFO work
- Progressive culture with no fixed hours, WFH flexibility and extra leave opportunities
About the Client
This multiple partner, successful and growing firm is managed by a team of Ex-Big Four leaders and part of a global network of financial industry experts.
The team of 45 provides excellent client services through the prioritisation and development of staff, in a friendly environment where all employees are heard and valued.
With weekly social events, Friday afternoon team bonding, and external staff training, this is a close organisation that prioritises employee welfare. This is a warm team environment with an emphasis on internal progression. Employees particularly like working here due to the staff autonomy, flexibility, and modern office facilities.
About the Role
Develop a high level of client contact and exposure to multiple industries. You lead smaller engagements from planning through to completion and manage teams of up to two junior auditors. You will report directly to an experienced team of ex big-four managers.
More details about the role:
- Audit various large organisations and SMEs that are both listed and unlisted from a variety of industries including insurance, manufacturing, logistics, media and NFPs
- Audit in line with Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards and apply relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Plan audit engagements, identify key audit risk areas and prepare work plans
- Use of data analytics to provide further value-add
- Prepare statutory financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a range of clients
- Outsourced CFO work such as management reports
- Liaise with clients alongside experienced managers and partners
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary education and knowledge on IFRS and auditing skills
- Minimum two years’ experience in audit
- Business Services experience advantageous but not essential
- Studying towards a CA or CPA qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and an interest in creating strong client relationships
- Experience with CaseWare preferred but not essential
- Strong internal progression culture and potential career building
- Work with an Ex-Big 4 leadership team
- Emphasis on work/life balance – No fixed start and finish times, WFH opportunities
- Full CA/CPA support – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Bi-monthly training from external educators, developing technical and soft skills
- Opportunity for an extra five days of wellness leave
- Weekly lunches, trivia nights, work drinks, exercise classes, and other catered social events
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.